Four weeks in and I have added the handles – yay!
Now it is time to add design… the handles are going to turn into flowers and I will bee adding pattern and design in layers up the vase. Here’s hoping it works out!
We’ll be glazing with one colour – and I may choose bronze – or two colours, but we are limited by the scope of the project. Still trying to find out exactly what we are allowed to do. I have made a couple of small molds which I am getting fired and will hopefully use to add some design to the body of the vase, and I have to make some tiles to text glazes on over the weekend. (First time I have had to bring some clay home).