This has been a rather large project, the largest painting/drawing I have ever done. And as I am still fairly new to acrylics, it has been a little overwhelming at times, especially as I am rather detail oriented.
So, this morning at about 9am, I started, and finished about 1pm. Finished it where I am happy to call it quits. It is not really done I think. My teacher is sure to point out things I need to fix or change, but this is where this piece is going to stop for me or else I think I will go mad.
I can already see some things that need to be fixed, but this was a learning exercise and I have learned a lot from it. It is never going to be exactly how I would like it to be. If I want to get this the way I want it, I will do it again – I have no problem with that… this is already the second version.
I’ll take it into class next week and see what the teacher has to say. If there is something glaringly obvious that he wants me to fix, I may do it, but otherwise… this is done.