I can’t believe a year has gone by already. I have been preparing all my work to hand in on Friday for assessment. I have it all piled up ready to load in the car before college on Friday morning.
The To-Do list is checked off –
- Drawings are all signed and dated
- Paintings have my name on them
- Ceramics are all packed carefully in boxes
- Prints are in the portfolio ready to go
- Photographs are sorted and filed and mounted
- Visual diaries are up to date
Now I just have to bake a cake and some cookies as we, apparently, have to have a farewell in every class over the next three days… we are all going to put weight on this week!
In classes we’ll be presenting our work, making sure our best work is in our portfolios and, of course, eating! lol
Some of our Drawing work has been placed on the College’s Flickr site. If you would like to see some examples of the work completed by some of the students in my course please visit WSIFineArt.
And then on Sunday, I’m taking my daughter to see the Harry Potter Exhibition at the Powerhouse Museum in Sydney. A fun way to end the school year!